|Interactive Connect, a national Contact Center solutions provider, has an immediate opening for a CIC Certified Interactive Intelligence / Genesys Pure Connect engineer to remotely support our growing national client base. Must be CIC – Pure Connect and PureCloud certified with experience in implementation and support of premise and cloud based solutions. Candidate must be a good communicator, solutions oriented, customer service focused, and disciplined with time management. Minimal travel requirements (10 – 15%). Qualified applicants are requested to submit a resume with salary requirements. All resumes will be kept strictly confidential. Timeline for hiring is within 30 days.
Lead engineer will provide help desk support, sales engineering, implementation, and maintenance support for national clients.
Genesys Specific skills:
- Must be ICCE certified, Pure Cloud partner certifications a big plus
- Must have a working knowledge of SIP, RTP and HTTP protocols.
- Must be able to troubleshoot calls using, at the minimum, IP logs.
- Ability to install and configure new PureConnect systems to customer provided servers
- IVR design, planning, and development (Attendant for PureConnect & Architect for PureCloud)
- Handler design and development for system customization
- Functional knowledge of Interaction Desktop and Interaction Center Business Manager
- Switchover knowledge
- Interaction Administrator management
- Interaction Optimizer knowledge, certification a plus
- Interaction Dialer knowledge, certification a plus
- Scripter development a big plus
- Interaction Feedback knowledge, certification a plus
- Salesforce.com integration knowledge a plus
- Interaction Web applications knowledge a plus
- Interaction Process Automation knowledge a plus
- Functional usage of Windows Server 2008, 2012, and 2016.
- Knowledge of Active Directory, DNS, or demonstrated ability to learn new systems.
- Functional usage of Microsoft IIS 7/8
- Functional usage and administration of Microsoft Hyper-V
- Functional Microsoft SQL knowledge (ability to build queries not explicitly required.)
- Should understand concepts of tables, columns, queries, and stored procedures.
- Understanding of Object Oriented Programing concepts. C# development experience a huge plus.
- The understanding portion helps one to conceptualize how the CIC system backend functions
- Knowledge of REST, JSON web requests a big plus.
- Rudimentary Salesforce.com administration knowledge
- Microsoft office suite, specifically Word and Visio
- Basic understanding of networks, IP addressing, windows file sharing, windows security user rights, etc…
Troubleshooting and helpdesk skills:
- Receive calls from and place calls to customers regarding new and existing support tickets.
- Demonstrated ability to handle multiple support incidents simultaneously.
- Ability to prioritize incidents and projects, determining estimated time to gather and review logging, perform analysis, and take remedial action.
- Provide support during emergency and outage situations.
- Must be able to manage customer expectations, provide support while on a live call with the customer, bring on additional resources where appropriate, and document all steps taken with a timeline of events.
- Must take steps to enable Root Cause Analysis for outages while working towards an immediate fix or workaround.
- Must be able to translate technical analysis into a layman’s format.
- Accurately gauge the level of effort required for support tickets as well as minor project requests in order to provide an estimate of cost to customers.
- Identify product limitations and set customer expectations for these limitations.
- Must be able to work with difficult or demanding customers